Friday, June 22, 2012

Got My Invisible War tags!







Today the Invisible War opens in select locations.  I had seen on Facebook where several of the MST survivors in area's where the movie isn't opening had been invited to send their names and address's and the public relations lady would send out a few tags to them.  So I wrote and asked, and bless her heart, a thousand thanks to Caitlin for sending me a handful of tags.  I have myne on, and plan to send one to each of my dear friends Dev and Manya and the rest will go to the ladies of the group. But they had to promise to get a pic of themselves taken with the tags so I can send them to Caitlin.  

In case you missed it, here is the link to the movie web page and the trailer. Although, there are several other trailers on youtube too.


http://invisiblewarmovie.com

 Am asking anyone I know in those locations to go see the movie.  I have a dear friend in LA who has promised to go see it for me, and that means a lot!  



And this is another good one with some more background info:






Myst - Not invisible anymore,
Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment